1. What would be the minimum sample size for an independent sample t-test for medium effect size were eta squared = .03, alpha = .05, and statistical power equals .80?
2. Based on these results, t(90)= 1.87, p= .07, n2 = .13, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
3. Based on these results, t(90)= 3.66, p= .04, η2 = .25, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
4. It the absolute value of a t statistic is greater than t critical then you should:
5. Suppose you read the following in a journal. The group means did not differ significantly, t(30.1) = 1.68, p > .05, two tailed. You notice that the n’s in the groups were Grp1 (n = 40) and Grp2 (n = 55). What degrees of freedom would you normally expect?
6. If the Levene test is statistically significant,
7. A test of Emotional Intelligence (EI) was given to 241 women and 89 men. The results were as follows: for women, M = 96.62, SD = 10.34; for men, M = 89.33, SD = 11.61, t(328) = -5.48, p < .001, two tailed. What do these results mean?
8. Based on these results, t (92) = -.67, p = .41, d = -.10. The math scores of males (M = 31.54, SD = 5.16, n = 29) on and females were compared (M = 32.46, SD = 4.96, n = 65). What can be concluded based on these results?
9. We reject H0 for the independent samples t test if the obtained values of t
10.If all other values are held constant, what happens to the value of t when sample size increases:
11.A researcher reports that the η2 effect size for her study is very large (η2 = .64); but the t test that she reports is quite small, and not statistically significant. What inference can you make about this situation?
12.A researcher plans to do a study to see whether people who eat an all carbohydrate meal have different scores on a mood scale than people who eat an all protein meal. Thus, the manipulated independent variable is the type of meal (1 = carbohydrate, 2 = protein). What analysis would be the best choice to analyze the data?
13.If variances are unequal, which would be an alternate non-parametric test for the independent samples t test:
14.A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting an independent samples t test?
The post A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting an independent samples t test? appeared first on Scholar Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!