MDQ STEP ONE: DECISION STATEMENT
In week 4, Pacific Palm Oil Company (PPO) and the production plantation manager (You) will begin the process of making a decision, using the MDQ decision making model. The purpose of Week 4â€s Brainstorming Discussions is to discuss step one of the MDQ model, possible decision statements you come up with to be discredited through brainstorming, validate and support the correct decision statement for the discussion, and to become familiar with PPOâ€s complex decision using the model.
FOLLOW the directions step by step.
1. By WEDNESDAY, complete the following:
The goal of this discussion is for you to understand the purpose of a decision statement.
- Discuss the triggers or opportunity pushing PPO to make a decision.
- Identify the goal the production plantation manager wants the decision to achieve for PPO. (Later on in the model, PPO will create specific objectives it wishes to accomplish in the final decision)
- Examine the following decision statement: In responding to CAPOâ€s attacks, how will PPO keep their customers and continue to make money?
- Discuss the validity of this decision statement. Why is this the best decision statement for PPO? Defend and support your discussion. Your logic and argument must be clear and based on the MDQ model as well as the case study facts. If it is not supportable from the facts, it is not considered logical.
- Explain and justify why a decision statement would not contain solutions. Refer to the material addressed in Week 1 of the course.
- You must use course material to support your position, which includes in-text citations and a reference list.
The post bmgt 317 decision making discussion 4 initial post appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!