Comprehensive Lesson Plan
You will create a comprehensive lesson plan to teach a fundamental skill for an early childhood physical education class (Pre-K to 3rd grade) by revising and adding to the plan you created in Week Two. Start by reviewing and assessing that the skill(s) in your lesson plan are developmentally appropriate by visiting SHAPE America (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. page.Your lesson plan should include the following components (note that Sections 1 and 2 are the same as the Week Two lesson plan; just be sure to include revisions and changes).
- Title Page
- Section 1: Lesson Information
- Grade level (specify age/grade)
- Estimated level of developmental stage for this age/grade
- Number of students
- Fundamental skill to be taught
- State standard (see the list of PE standards (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.and indicate which state)
- Section 2: Lesson Introduction
- Provide a brief description of the lesson
- Create a student learning objective (e.g. “As result of this lesson, students will be able to demonstrate _________”)
- Describe your system for classroom management and student grouping (e.g. class rules, consequences, rewards, and organization of the class during the activity)
- Describe the equipment needed and the environment (e.g. classroom, gym, outdoors, etc.)
- Section 3: Lesson ProcedureCreate a script for what the teacher would say while teaching the lesson and describe the following:
- Introducing the lesson
- Safety concerns, rules, and protocols to follow during the lesson
- Teaching the skill and the method of assessment (refer to the lesson objective; how will you assess mastery of this skill?)
- Section 4: Home-School ConnectionCreate a flyer or email that you would use to communicate to parents. It should explain at least one activity that the family could do at home that would reinforce the skill taught in the lesson.
- Section 5: Lesson AccommodationsIdentify modifications and adaptations for each of the following scenarios:
- Inclusion of a child with a physical disability (e.g. a child who uses a wheelchair)
- The event of inclement weather or an altered schedule that forces you to change your location. Choose a different location to discuss (e.g. a smaller classroom as opposed to a gym)
- Several children from a different grade are temporarily joining this class for this particular lesson
- Reference pageInclude five to seven outside resources.
Your title page, lesson plan, and reference page should be in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The lesson plan must be five to six pages in length, in addition to the title and reference pages.Additional Planning Resources: When researching lesson plans, the following resources are helpful. These should be used as resources only and should not be copied and pasted (Turnitin will detect any plagiarism):
- Foundations of Moving and Learning
- Chapter 7 – Planning Physical Education Lessons
- Appendix A – Sample lesson plans
- Appendix B – Sample lesson plans
- Mr. Gym (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (http://www.mrgym.com/)
- PE Central (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (http://www.pecentral.org/)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post can you do it appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
can you do it was first posted on November 4, 2020 at 10:02 am.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!