The goal of completing this case study is for you to apply the theories and ideas you have learned from the Lussier book. (ATTACHED)
Look up, CASE 13-1 IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE BLING ANYMORE: BENEFITS AND PERKSTHE COMPETITIVE EDGE IN EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT in the book attached.
Read the case “It Is Not Just About The Bling Anymore: Benefits and Perks the Competitive Edge in Employee Recruitment .” ( Lussier Case 13-1, p.501 ), and answer the following questions in no less that one paragraph each. Include reference to the facts from the case and citations from the book:
Case Study 3 Questions
1. Glassdoor reported that four in five workers say they would prefer new benefits to a pay raise. Why might that be the case?
2. What factors should a firm consider when deciding which benefits to provide its employees?
3. The top five most-demanded benefits include health care insurance, vacation/paid time off, performance bonus, paid sick days, and 401(k) plan, retirement plan, and/or pension. Which of these benefits are mandated/statutory benefits?
4. Given the top five benefits mentioned in question 3, which benefits, although voluntary, once offered have certain statutory requirements? What are those statutes and requirements?
5. Given the top five benefits mentioned in question 3, which benefits are voluntary?
6. What are flexible benefit plans, and why might they have not come up as a top-five employee requirement?
7. What trends and issues in health care noted in the text are discussed in the case as being key benefits for the top 20 firms?
8. In examining the top 20 firms, which firms benefit most attracts you and why?
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!