Instructions for Critical Response Papers
(1.5-2 pages single-spaced 12pt Times New Roman; Upload separate file for each response)
Signs (Charles Long) pp. v-10; 139-170 (Response for each Chapter)
H.R 109 Resolution to Create a Green New Deal (https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres109/BILLS-116hres109ih.pdf)
Carmen G. Gonzalez, World Poverty and Food Insecurity in Penn State Journal of Law & International Affairs Volume 3, Issue 2 , February 2015
1. Identify and write a sentence or paragraph in the reading that made you stumble or caused a moment of aha. Describe why the particular sentence stuck out or caused a response in you. (Include the page number where the sentence is found)
2. List and define (Using Gonzalez) words that are new to you
3. Identify the thesis of this book, chapter, article, video or essay. What is the main argument of this text? (Include the page number where the thesis is found)Example: Author A argues that Christianity in southern states took on an economic emphasis due to the merchant class Christians who dictated its pro-slavery agenda, agrarian calendar-based religious activities, and tobacco worship.
4. Identify some of the supporting claims and ideas of the text. Make note of page numbers where claims may be found and include quotes from the text. Example: Author A lists three key points to support the argument. First
5. List some of your points of contention. Example: Author A suggests X but does not show the connection between X and the alleged events that stem from it.
6. How does this text inform your ministry/research interest and context?
7. Generate a critical question you would like to ask the author.
The post Charles Long “Signs” appeared first on Advanced Essay.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!