Conduct a literature search to locate research articles focused on a nursing practice problem of interest.
should include both quantitative and qualitative peer research articles to support your practice problem or issue of interest in 350-750
2. Identify six peer research articles which will be utilized through the next 5 weeks as reference sources.
• Create a reference list in which the six articles are listed.
• Beneath each reference include the article’s abstract.
• The completed assignment should have a title page and a reference list with abstracts.
(Suggestions for locating qualitative and quantitative research articles from credible sources:
1. Use a library database such as CINAHL Complete for your search.
2. Using the advanced search page check the box beside “Research Article” in the “Limit Your Results” section.
3. When setting up the search you can type your topic in the top box, then add quantitative or qualitative as a search term in one of
the lower boxes. Research articles often are described as qualitative or quantitative.
To narrow/broaden your search, remove the words qualitative and quantitative and include words that narrow or broaden your main topic. For
example: Diabetes and pediatric and dialysis. To determine what research design was used, review the abstract and the methods section of
the article. The author will provide a description of data collection using qualitative or quantitative methods).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines for writing and citation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A CERTIFIED WRITER:)
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.
The post Conduct a literature search to locate research articles focused on a nursing practice problem of interest. appeared first on Nonplagiarizedpapers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!