This discussion forum is an opportunity for you to explore topics that interest you, share critical insights and questions that you are working with, share your struggles and triumphs, and discuss difficulties that may have arisen this week. Your initial post should describe your experiences in the course this past week, prompting further discussion. Address at least two of the following questions:
- Was there anything that caused you to view the world around you differently or examine a topic from a different perspective?
- What struck you in particular as you explored the course materials this week?
- Do you have questions that your classmates might be able to help you with? (If you have a question for the instructor, be sure to contact your instructor via email).
- Part of having the growth mindset, which we talked about in the Post Your Introduction forum, is to learn from the feedback and critiques you get from your instructor and classmates. Review your feedback on the Applying Anthropology and Telling Stories Discussion in Week 1. How will you incorporate your instructors comments on this weeks discussion? (If you have a specific question about your feedback, be sure to contact your instructor via email).
Guided Response: You are required to post at least 150 total words in this forum this week. You can post one time or ten times, the only requirements are that you post at least 150 words total and that you engage in conversation related to course content. This Open Discussion forum is a place for you to collaborate and connect with your classmates as well as support one another. Ask questions, answer questions, provide extra resources you found that are interesting, or engage in a debate about something you learned this week.
When responding to your classmates, be sure to elaborate. For example, if you write that you also found a specific topic interesting, explain what about that topic you found interesting and why.
- Are they the same aspects of the topic that your classmate found interesting?
- If you notice a classmate is struggling with something that you can help with, use your responses as a way to support them.
- Helping out your classmates will not only benefit them, but it will also help to solidify your own knowledge.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
d2 was first posted on January 19, 2020 at 10:36 pm.
©2019 “UK Essays Pro”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!