Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the AACN Essentials are applicable to the role of a master’s–prepared nurse (CO #5, #6) and b) present ideas in a clear,
succinct, and scholarly manner (CO #1).
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
(CO#1) Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical
standards for transferring knowledge. (PO 3)
(CO#5) Analyze the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education
in Nursing [AACN Essentials]. (PO 1)
(CO#6) Assess the roles of the master’s-prepared nurse. (PO 1)
Due Date: Sunday 11:59 p.m. (MT) at the end of Week 7.
Total Points Possible: 215
1. Discuss the MSN specialty track (educator, executive, informatics, health policy, FNP) that you
2. Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the nine (9) AACN Essentials are applicable to your
selected master’s-prepared specialization.
3. Identify three ways that a master’s-prepared nurse in your specialty would use the AACN
Essentials skills in nursing practice.
4. Provide empirical evidence to support the three (3) ways a master’s-prepared nurse would use
the AACN Essentials in practice. A minimum of two(2)current scholarly articles are required in this
section of the presentation.
5. Concluding statements summarize content.
6. 15-slide presentation with speaker notes in APA format, not countingtitle and reference slides.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH CAMPUS NURSING PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the AACN Essentials are applicable to the role of a master’s–prepared nurse appeared first on Campus Nursing Papers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!