Part III – Writing
Write at four – five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. State your position on the topic you selected for Assignment 1.1.
2. Identify the strongest argument that supports your position in the debate. Present the argument and evaluate it (do it in an essay form, and so, differently than what you did in Assignment 1.2). Do the same for the strongest argument supporting your opponent’s view. Which argument is stronger and how can we assess that?
3. Explain your answers to the “believing game” questions about the three (3) premises opposing your position from the Procon.org website.
4. Examine at least two (2) types of biases that you likely experienced as you evaluated the premises for and against your position.
5. Discuss the effects of your own acculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases.
6. Discuss whether or not your thinking about the topic has changed after playing the “Believing Game,” even if your position on the issue has stayed the same.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH LITE ESSAYS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Discuss the effects of your own acculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases. appeared first on Cheapest Academic Custom Papers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!