For this Discussion, consider a brief case history of a couple or family (this can be one with which you are familiar or a fictional couple). Begin to conceptualize the couple’s or familyâ€s problem through your theoretical orientation and identify interventions that you might use. Search the web for social work peer reviewed articles that might be used to justify the interventions you selected.
Post a brief description of the couple or family case. Explain the theories and theory-based interventions to couples and families experiencing life transition and developmental issues you will apply to this case. Then,
- Develop and justify treatment plans for the fictional couple or family experiencing life transition and developmental issues.
- Conceptualize the coupleâ€s or family’s problem through your chosen theoretical orientation.
- Design a treatment plan including short- and long-term goals
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the resources.
Gurman, A. S., Lebow, J. L., Snyder, D. K. (2015). Clinical handbook of couple therapy. New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
- Chapter 17, “Therapy with Couples in Step Familiesâ€
- Chapter 18, â€œGay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Issues in Couple Therapyâ€
- Chapter 19, â€œCouple Therapy and Intercultural Relationshipâ€
The post discussion 2 applying theoretical interventions for clients experiencing life transition and developmental issues 1 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!