A minimum of 600 words in 12 point type size.
This assignment on Self-Control is based on the lecture on Self-Control and Learning. A well-defined plan is critical in order to change a problem behavior. You need a well-structured plan and strong motivation. Your objective here is to identify one behavior you want to change. Examples of behavioral deficits include: poor study habits, lack of assertiveness, poor time management, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, lack of public speaking skills, lack of appropriate social skills, inability to relax, lack of positive thoughts. Examples of behavioral excesses include: being overweight, smoking cigarettes, substance abuse (for example alcohol abuse), negative thoughts, use of bad language, jealousy, overuse of caffeine, procrastination, too much stress, test anxiety, poor budget management.
After you identify one behavior you want change, your goal is to write out your behavior change plan. Remember to get specific and write out your plan for each step. Your assignment is to copy and paste each of the 7 steps below into your paper. Be sure you answer each of the 7 steps below in your paper. Break your paper into at least 7 paragraphs; do not make it one long paragraph!
1. Set a target behavior that is realistic and measurable.
2. Identify the potential benefits of reaching your target. Also identify the costs of not reaching the target!
3. Set up a daily schedule that utilizes your favorite activities as rewards.
4. Enlist social support from family and friends who – describe how, when, where?
5. Identify the specific obstacles you’re likely to encounter in reaching your target and construct strategies for overcoming them. Remember that the hardest part is minimizing the influence of immediate rewards and maximizing the impact of your rewards.
6. Use tracking (self-monitoring system) to keep you focused; describe what will your tracking system look like? What can you do to make sure you stay on track with your goal?
7. If you slip, keep trying; remember that behavioral change takes time. 4 out of 5 people experience backsliding. It is worth the effort!
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post Exploring Psychology Paper 1 appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
Exploring Psychology Paper 1 was first posted on November 5, 2020 at 11:37 am.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!