Imagine you are a service-disabled veteran and made your hobby of building model airplanes into a small
business that produces very small remote control aircrafts capable of long sustained flights. You are
ready to reply to a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedules solicitation.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the electronic submission process and the security measures present in this approach.
Analyze the advantages over classic paper solicitations.
2. Analyze whether or not your company has as much of a chance of having its bid accepted as a
much larger corporation (e.g., Boeing) does. Support your analysis.
3. Speculate on how you would negotiate during the contract award process once your solicitation is
4. Determine the value of your most favored customer or class of customers to GSA. Analyze its
impact on your small business.
5. Compare and contrast the advantages of being a small company over being a lager firm (e.g.,
Boeing) in terms of contract administration and management.
6. Assess the different marketing methods used to market to the federal government. Select three
(3) most effective methods you would use to market your product or service to the U.S.
government. Provide a rationale for your selection.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites
do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than
other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the Federal Supply Schedule program.
Assess the different marketing methods used to market to the federal government.
Compare the support programs available to small-business contractors.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in contract administration and
Write clearly and concisely about contract administration and management using proper writing
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and
language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!