how psychology and sociology factors influence the human behavior within your topic
Human Behavior Fire Research Project
Develop a PowerPoint presentation on one of the following topics:
1. Human behavior/factors for public fire safety educators in your departments. Target Audience: Fire Safety
Educators in your department.
2. Model behavior for fires at a nursing home. Target Audience: Employees of a nursing home in your jurisdiction.
3. Considerations of designing a fire drill for college dormitory residents. Target Audience: Dormitory Resident
Assistants for a local college/university in your jurisdiction.
Once you have chosen your topic, your presentation should also incorporate:
1. how psychology and sociology factors influence the human behavior within your topic;
2. how socioeconomic factors may influence your topic;
3. how human behavior affects evacuation and rescue procedures for you topic; and
4. what aspects of panic does your topic audience need to be aware of?
Use the list of research documents located in Suggested Reading, as well as research documents you find on your own as sources for your presentation.
Your PowerPoint presentation:
1. Should have at least 10 slides not including a title slide and a reference slide.
2. Be creative. Use photos, graphs, etc.
3. Must be specific to your department or your jurisdiction.
Use an internet search engine to examine PowerPoint guidelines to ensure an effective presentation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH GEEK TERM PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post how psychology and sociology factors influence the human behavior within your topic appeared first on Geek Term Papers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!