Identify and research a Homeland Security/Terrorism incident that occurred within the United States or in its interests. All topics must be approved by the instructor. You are not allowed to use the incidents of September 11, 2001:
1. Identify the incident and provide a historical background. Describe the terrorist group(s) involved and their objectives.
2. Identify the impact to the surrounding area/community.
3. Analyze the hazards created by the incident.
4. Describe the investigation into the incident by local, state, or federal authorities.
5. Identify the lessons learned from the incident from an emergency management and homeland security standpoint.
The body of the paper shall be 3 to 5 pages in length and must be formatted according to APA guidelines (refer to the Course Information link for APA resources). Use at least three references as research sources for your paper. The Emergency Management and Homeland Security program LibGuide, located in the Course Information link is a good place to start your research. State emergency management agency websites and the FEMA website are also excellent resources when conducting research on this topic.
This project is due no later than Sunday 11:59pm EST in Unit 3.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH LITE ESSAYS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Identify and research a Homeland Security/Terrorism incident that occurred within the United States or in its interests appeared first on Cheapest Academic Custom Papers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!