in 500 words each completed these two questions
1. Compare and contrast the following three proposals for making college â€œmore affordable.â€Be sure to discuss any changes in incentives, costs, benefits, and unintended consequences associated with each.Then pick one as your â€œpreferred policyâ€ and briefly argue why. Assume that the starting point counterfactual is a system that guarantees financial aid based on family income, which consists of some % grant aid, and some % Federal loans, and those with higher family incomes will not be considered for aid (2 pages).
- Free College (4-yr and 2-yr) at public institutions for all students.This means that all tuition and fees are covered for all students, regardless of income and ability.
- Free College (4-yr and 2-yr) at public institutions with a family-income cap (that is higher for 4-yr students).This means that all tuition and fees are covered at 2-yr institutions for all students up to a certain family income of $X and all tuition and fees are covered at 4-yr institutions up to a certain family income of $Y where Y>X.
- Free College (4-yr and 2-yr) at public institutions for those with HSGPA>X or SAT/ACT> Y where X and Y are separate cut-offs for each ability measure and one must score above at least one of these cut-offs to qualify.X and Y can vary depending on 2-yr vs. 4-yr attendance.
- 2. Suppose you are a consultant for the administration of a large public four-year research university that is ranked #40 by US News & World Report.You have been hired to increase the quality of the university, while maintaining accessibility to in-state students.Please discuss your proposal(s), as well as any unintended consequences that may occur, any costs, and any potential downsides.Please use citations to back-up your proposal(s) (2 pages).
The post in 500 words each completed these two questions appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!