*Range from 150 to 300 words per subject
*Integrate theory, research, and/or professional experience
*Include specific examples and/or substantiating evidence
*Include in-text citations and references in APA format (Referenced necessary)
*Stay on topic and address the course objectives
*Demonstrate proper spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone
* This assignment requires to contribute 8 substantive post
Subjects are the following
1. Understand the types of data: qualitative and quantitative.
2. Read the bar, pie, and line charts and analyze information to make decisions.
3. Use Microsoft Excel® pivot tables to create frequency distributions and charts for qualitative data – bar and pie. Interpret information and make decisions.
4. Use Microsoft Excel® to create charts for quantitative data – time-series chart. Interpret information and make decisions.
5. Use Microsoft Excel® pivot tables to create frequency Distributions for quantitative data. Analyze information.
6. Introduction to descriptive statistics.
7. Evaluate and interpret measures of center – mean, median, and mode.
8. Evaluate and interpret measures of variation – range, standard deviation, and variance.
The post Introduction to Data Analysis (Statistics) appeared first on Essay Bishops.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!