Assignment 2: Reinforcement and Punishment
Social learning theory postulates that gender development is influenced by social environment, which includes the media. An individual’s gender-related behavior is either reinforced or punished during the development period based on the existing social beliefs and standards.
The following assignment will help you examine gender development from the perspective of both boys and girls based on today’s culture and with a look toward future trends.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research social learning theory and gender development during childhood.
Applying the tenets of the social learning theory, explain the role of reinforcement and punishment in gender-related behaviors for boys and girls. Address the following:
- Identify 3–5 examples of gender-related behaviors that are developed through reinforcement or punishment. Be sure to provide a balanced view for boys and girls, and select examples which apply to the development of both boys and girls.
- Explain, in detail, how these behaviors have been shaped by reinforcement and punishment.
- Describe your own experiences with reinforcement and punishment of gender-related behaviors.
- Comment on the following:
- Explain the role of popular culture in the development of reinforcements and punishments.
- Describe what reinforcements and punishments might look like in the future, given current societal trends.
Support your assertions using valid research. Be sure to integrate a reflection of your personal experiences and examples throughout your paper.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to the formatting of your paper and the citation of sources. Remember to include a cover page and reference page in APA format. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M2_A2.doc.
By Week 2, Day 7, deliver your assignment to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post Jane the tutor appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
Jane the tutor was first posted on November 5, 2020 at 4:42 pm.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!