Select an article from the Article Analysis Topics.
Kalmbach, K. C., & Lyons, P. M. (2006). Ethical issues in conducting forensic evaluations. Applied Psychology in Criminal Justice, 2 (3), 261-290.
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your selected article. Include the following:
- A properly formatted title page
- An agenda for your presentation
- An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
- An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
- An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
- An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
- A properly formatted reference slide
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post **KIM WOODS** Article Analysis Presentation appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
**KIM WOODS** Article Analysis Presentation was first posted on November 7, 2020 at 3:21 am.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!