Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA1 assignment and understand what the
assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA1
assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic
journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your
upcoming PA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that
it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be different
from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an
example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA1
assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your
PA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research
necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its
entirety in your PA1 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your
reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you
should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles
summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary
MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below,
or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
APA formatted written report (and a minimum of six  peer-reviewed
sources), address the following concepts by providing in-depth analysis and details:
● Is monitoring of Web surfing by managers ethical? (It is legal.) Support your answer.
● Is employee Web surfing ethical? Support your answer.
● Analyze why are computer systems so vulnerable?
● Analyze why should information security be a prime concern to management?
Comments from Customer
- Discuss the importance of Information Systems to Society and
its role in improving efficiency and effectiveness of Business
processes. 2, 4 K, S
- Define ethical issues related to information technology and
identify major types of controls that organization can use to
protect their information resources. 1, 2, 7 K, S, A
- Explain the processes of querying a relational database and
define Big Data and explain its basic characteristics. Compare
and contrast the major types of networks. 3, 4, 5 K, S
- Describe the Internet of Things and how organizations can use
IoT. Discuss the ethical and legal issues related to electronic
commerce. 2, 7 K, S, A
- Identify the fundamentals of Social Computing in Business.
Describe Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems the
processes supported by them 2, 4, 6 K, S
- Define the importance of Customer Relationship Management
and Supply chains. Describe each phase of the business analytics
process. 2, 6 K, S, A
- Discuss the business decisions involved in acquiring new
applications. Consider the different stages of a system
development life cycle. 6, 7 K, S
- Demonstrate your major findings, analysis and recommendations
in a PowerPoint Presentation 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7 K, S, A
The post Library Information Resource Network (LIRN) appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!