150 words each including reference. 1) Surveys (non-counseling techniques) are ways to collect information about how people feel towards a particular issue or topic Many of you have been asked to complete a survey. You might have been approached at the mall or even via the internet by a person, group, or organization asking you to respond to their survey. What are some potential problems with surveys. How can a survey be designed in a way that would eliminate some of these potential problems?
2) Describe at least three different scenarios where you (as a counselor) would be obligated (ethically and even legally) to break a client’s confidence and describe the steps that you would take.
3) Describe a situation where ethics in the mental health field might conflict with laws and explain what actions the counselor should take in this situation.
4) What is the difference between ethics and the law and how do each govern our professional behavior in the mental health field?
5) There are lots of gray areas in counseling. A gray area is a situation where a behavior hangs on the border of ethical and unethical. The counselor is often uncertain of the direction to take because there is no clear answer! However, the “wrong” path could lead him or her down a treacherous road. Can you identify one gray area and describe how you (as a counselor) would approach the situation?
6) Review the American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics. Describe which Code seems the most difficult to follow and why. Which appears to be the easiest (and most clear cut) one to follow?
7) What is e-therapy and what are some of the risks of etherapy? What are some of the benefits?
8) What is HiPAA and how is it similar to the Informed Consent for Treatment? How is it different? Describe how both are used in the mental health field.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post Need by Friday evening No Plagiarism appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
Need by Friday evening No Plagiarism was first posted on November 4, 2020 at 7:43 am.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!