NO title page needed
Questions are based on the case study attached.
Using the headers provided here, please answer the following:
1) List the events in this case that lead up to and include the accident.
– bullet point is fine
– only use the information provided
– do not add comments, analysis, or judgments
– sort events in chronological order
– finding of guilt and payment of fines are NOT events
2)Describe the injury sustained and the direct cause.
– ‘injury’ is self-evident (if not provided, just say so)
– ‘direct cause’ this is the last event before the accident, where energy was transmitted to the worker’s body, that the body could not resist
3) a) What section(s) of the Act (and what Regulation(s) if cited in your case) were violated? – Please write out verbatim those section(s) of the Act and regulation(s).
b) What OTHER sections of the Act and Regulations COULD the company have been charged within your case?
– Provide at least four (4). Write out these sections verbatim. You do not have to defend your choices.
4) a) What was the amount of the fine(s) levied by the judge in your case? Do not mention the victim fine surcharge amount.
b) What sections of the Act guide the judge in the amount of the fines for individuals & Corporations? Write out these sections verbatim.
5) What remedial actions (Controls) would you put in place to ensure this type of accident in your case does not reoccur in the future? Think of changes to the occupational health and safety management system. Be very specific to controlling your case issues. Avoid generalities.
To answer these questions regarding the Acts, please visit https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/90o01
No further citations or research is needed! Please just stick to the link provided to answer the questions.
Lastly, you MUST use the headers 1-5 and each question must be answered within its header.
The post Occupational Health and Safety appeared first on Advanced Essay.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!