- Read the following article: Online Socializing
- Develop an essay with a minimum of five (5) paragraph (a paragraph is 4 to 6 sentences). The paragraphs are a response to the prompts below (each question should be a new paragraph). The essay should be a minimum of 250 words, using Standard English, proper in-text citations, and a Works Cited page.
- After reading the article you will need to respond to the following questions
- Draw three main conclusions from the article. Make sure to use information from the article to support the three main conclusions you identified in the article.
- Describe two important elements of data presented on the charts/graph and briefly interpret each data element (make sure to identify and describe the two different age groups represented on the graph and may sure to use percentages when interpreting the two elements from the graph).
- Describe the ways in which this (online socializing) can be defined as a personal trouble or social issue. Be sure to cite specific evidence from the article to support your position (i.e. be sure to include other cultural perspectives in addition to your own).
- Explore how the social phenomena (online socializing) discussed in the article may or may not contribute to human suffering and/or social disorganization (i.e. be sure to include other cultural perspectives in addition to your own)
- Based on your exploration on prompts numbers 1-4 make three (3) recommendations including, but not limited to:
- A need for future research on this social phenomenon
- The development of new laws or public policies to address this issue
- Relevant programs to assist individuals and groups regarding the issue
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Online Socializing appeared first on Homeworkaider.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!