Topic: ___ and Presenters ___
- Necessary background information:
- Lesson Plan/Outline (make sure to use 5Es, 5Es Model (Summary)), probably best to link
- Links to additional resources (that would be helpful for someone who might want to teach this in the future)
- Activity handout (links to student handouts, if appropriate)
- Assessment (can be formative or summative) that will evaluate what your “students” learned (you will present to a group of ~10)
- Reflection on success of activity based on discussions with “students” (complete this after you teach – one for each presenter)
The post Project Management appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!