In this assignment, you will follow the steps of the writing process to write a draft of a personal response analytical essay about the two essays you have been reading analytically: â€œOur Cell Phones, Our Selvesâ€ by Christine Rosen and â€œDisconnected Urbanismâ€ by Paul Goldberger. You may also consider the optional readings in the “Assigned Readings and Preparation Activities” along with Rosen’s and Goldberger’s essays. You will use your instructor’s comments to revise your final draft for submission in Unit 2
1. Review the discussion of response papers in “Personal Response: A Reaction Paper” (pp. 105-108).
2. Write a 750-word (minimum) personal response essay addressing the ideas and claims in Rosenâ€s and Goldbergerâ€s essays about cell phones and manners in the digital age. Do you find any aspects of the essays irritating or interesting? Are there claims that you find funny or disappointing? To what extent do you agree with the claims in the essays?
Your primary purpose is to present significant insights about the perspectives of the texts. As you write, follow the strategies for writing a personal response analysis essay described on pp. 105-108 and complete the following:
- Introduce the topics to be analyzed accurately and early in your essay.
- Develop a thesis that states how you will examine and respond to specific ideas.
- Organize your analytical personal response in a way that it will be easy for the audience to follow.
- Assist the audience by using words, phrases, and sentences that show relationships and shifts.
- State the significance of your response at the place in the essay where it will be most effective.
3. Save and submit your work to your instructor by clicking on the blue title of this assignment above.
- Your essay must be a minimum of 750 words.
- Your document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
- Use APA formatting when citing the essays.
The post quot personal response a reaction paper quot appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!