The paper should be 500 words.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your ESSAY and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Tone, style, and irony are powerful tools of the storyteller. Choose one of the stories Bartleby, The Scrivener: A Story of Wall-Street and â€œThe Lotteryâ€, and analyze the story in terms of tone, style, and irony Respond to the following questions:
- What is the authorâ€s tone in this story? What hints are there within the story that reveal this attitude?
- How would you characterize the authorâ€s writing style? How is the style reflected in the tone? Give a specific example of this style within the writing. Select words or ideas that characterize this writing style.
- What is the irony in the story? Provide specific example/s to illustrate it.
- Compose a response that analyzes tone, style and irony.
- Format your paper in MLA. Remember to double space your paper, include an MLA heading, MLA pagination, and ensure that you are using 12 point Cambria or Times New Roman font.
- Use a third person point of view to discuss literature. Avoid using first person or second person pronouns. Focus on the determination rather on who is noticing it.
- Your paper should contain at least ONE direct quote and ONE paraphrase from the text (with correct in-text citations), and it should include an MLA-formatted Works Cited page.
The post response paper 155 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!