**PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY**
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your ESSAY and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
While reading the business case, you will learn not only about Air France but also about the industry marketplace. Once finished, it is your job to conduct a a data analysis on Air Frances previous campaign data to make specific and detailed recommendations for their online non-organic SEO efforts going forward.
– Read the business case study in full before beginning any data analysis.
– Open the Air France excel data set provided in the assignment and analyze the information given per column.
– Create pivot tables that help you analyze Air Frances online marketing situation.
– Take the pivot table(s) you have created in Excel and use them to answer the 4 questions at the end of the case study on page 12 of the document.
– Each answer should be substantial and rely on the data analysis you conducted in Excel.
Leave your pivot tables in their calculated form. Do not transfer them to a value-only format copied from the sheet where you created the pivot table.
– Separate and number your answers to each of the 4 questions.
– Support your answers with outside research whenever relevant. If you are making a claim about a best practice that Air France should follow that isnt common knowledge, I expect you to provide an outside source that supports that claim. Cite your articles at the end of your document.
– When selecting KPIs, choose 2-3 KPIs and explain why they are important to Air France. For example: If you want to analyze the ROI of the online marketing efforts, what KPI’s best help you analyze the cost, revenue, and profitability of the campaigns.
– Focus your answers on Air France and their metrics, not just general online marketing strategies.
– Look in the appendices of the case study for an example as to how you can use pivot tables to look at the data.
– When using your data analysis to support your answer to the question, dont say something like if we look in the pivot table we can see [number of bookings] which can tell us which places to increase spending. Pick out specific data and tell me why that specific piece of data is important, for example: [x campaign] had a great [some KPI] by having [that campaigns data]. This creates an opportunity for increased spending. Tell me specifically about the data, not only its definition.
1. A Word document containing the responses to the questions in the case study.
Word Document requirements:
– 2-3 Pages (Max)
– Justify text
– Line spacing: 1.5
– Font Size: 12
2. An Excel document containing your pivot table analysis of the Air France data. Please note that there is not a limit of Pivot Tables. However, all of the pivot tables submitted should be labeled and relevant to your analysis.
The post SEO Assignment appeared first on Advanced Essay.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!