Servant Leader Project
The Servant Leader I choose is Martin Luther King, Jr.
After researching a Servant Leader, each team member will address the 5 questions below. Remember the following quote from Robert K. Greenleaf as you research your Servant Leader:â€¯’The difference manifests itself in the care taken by the servant-first to make sure that other people’s highest priority needs are being served. The best test, and difficult to administer, is: Do those served grow as persons? Do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become servants? And, what is the effect on the least privileged in society? Will they benefit or at least not be further deprived.’
Address the following in the presentation: â€¯
- Justification of why the person selected by each individual is a servant leader.â€¯â€¯
- Explanation of how the Greenleaf questions were met. (Paragraph above)
- Identify which servant leadership skills were used by the leaderâ€¯to influence others and how.
- Present a summary that compares and contrast the servant leadership characteristics used across the leaders
- Identify one significant takeaway from each team member on what you ca do to become a better servant leader. I WILL ANSWER THIS ONE MYSELF
The questions should be answered to fit on a power point slide, I donâ€t need not for you to create a Power Point. I just need research to be done on the servant leader I chose up top in red and the questions to be answered for me to insert them on a power point slide.Each question should be ansswered with enough information to have on one slide per question.
The post servant leader 1 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!