Social construction of gender
Week 2 Analytic Memo
Please respond to the following prompt.
Your analytic memo will be due midnight Saturday of weeks 1-3. The parameters for your response are as follows:
1. The response must be between 500-800 words. Students that fall short of the required word count will receive a 10% deduction.
2. You must cite (in proper APA format) a minimum of 1 scholarly source– news media articles do not count as scholarly sources, only peer reviewed journals, books, etc.
3. You must cite all sources clearly and consistently, in APA format.
4. You must include an APA format works cited/bibliography page (not part of the word count) at the end.
5. Your response should include considerable reflection on the pertinent course terms and concepts; failing to reference these consistently throughout will result in a deduction.
Week 2 Prompt
What is the social construction of gender? How does it impact female representation in politics and power? Discuss what happens to that power when we look at gender through an intersectional lens. Use Miss Representation and The Yellow Wall-Paper as well as any other course resources that will help support your arguments.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Social construction of gender appeared first on Homeworkaider.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!