The implementation of the Affordable Care Act means that many more citizens now have access to healthcare. Utilizing APA Format please answer the below following questions:
The implementation of the Affordable Care Act means that many more citizens now have access to healthcare.
Utilizing APA Format please answer the below following questions:
Please utilize the following book to make your in text citations and references and from:
• Finkelman, Anita. (2011). Leadership and Management for Nurses, 2nd Edition.
Pub. Date: 03/01/2011
1. Healthcare Policy: The implementation of the Affordable Care Act means that many more citizens now have access to healthcare.
a. However, some still “fall through the cracks.” Describe the role of the Nurse Leader (any one of us) when uninsured or under-insured patients present for care.
2. Legal and Ethical Issues in Practice: The process of nursing delegation has been referred to as “legal dynamite.”
a. Please share an example of nursing delegation that was not appropriate.
b. Where did it go wrong and why?
For the Healthcare Policy question I have provide a link below from the following Healthcare.gov Website that can help answer question number 1 part (a).
Health coverage for incarcerated people
If you’re incarcerated, some special rules apply to your health care options.
Incarceration and the Marketplace
For purposes of the Marketplace, “incarcerated” means serving a term in prison or jail.
• Incarceration doesn’t mean living at home or in a residential facility under supervision of the criminal justice system, or living there voluntarily. In other words, incarceration doesn’t include being on probation, parole, or home confinement.
• You’re not considered incarcerated if you’re in jail or prison pending disposition of charges—in other words, being held but not convicted of a crime.
If you’re incarcerated, you can’t use the Marketplace to buy a private insurance plan. But after you’re released you can.
The Marketplace after release from incarceration
When you apply for health coverage after being released from incarceration, you may qualify for lower costs on monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs. This will depend on your household size and income during the year you’re seeking coverage.
After you’re released, you have a 60-day Special Enrollment Period to sign up for private health coverage. During this time, you can enroll in private health insurance even if it’s outside the Marketplace open enrollment period.
After this 60-day Special Enrollment Period, you can’t buy private health insurance until the next Marketplace open enrollment period (unless you qualify for another Special Enrollment Period).
Incarcerated people and the fee for being uninsured
Because you aren’t eligible to buy private health insurance through the Marketplace while in prison or jail, you don’t have to pay the penalty that some others without insurance must pay.
After you’re released, you must either have health coverage, pay the fee, or get an exemption.
If you’re incarcerated pending disposition of charges
If you’re in jail or prison but haven’t been convicted of a crime, you may use the Marketplace to buy a private health insurance plan. This assumes you are otherwise eligible to get coverage through the Marketplace.
Incarceration and Medicaid
If you’re incarcerated you can use the Marketplace to apply for Medicaid coverage in your state. Medicaid won’t pay for your medical care while you’re in prison or jail. But if you enroll in Medicaid while you’re incarcerated you may be able to get needed care more quickly after you’re released.
There are 3 ways to apply for Medicaid:
• Online, at either HealthCare.gov or your state’s Marketplace website. (Get a checklist that will help you gather needed information before you apply (PDF).)
• With a Marketplace paper application (PDF) that you fill o
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post The implementation of the Affordable Care Act means that many more citizens now have access to healthcare. Utilizing APA Format please answer the below following questions: appeared first on Wise Papers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!