To submit electronically you must upload your work to the e-submission area within the Blackboard module concerned. Click Submit> Browse (find the correct file to upload) Upload> Submit
This assignment is to be submitted electronically on before 14:00 via Turnitin in Blackboard
1. This assignment must be submitted electronically before 14.00 on the submission date
2. To submit electronically you must upload your work to the e-submission area within the Blackboard module concerned. Click Submit> Browse (find the correct file to upload) Upload> Submit
3. You can resubmit your work as many times as you like until the deadline. If you choose to resubmit, your earlier submission will be replaced, and you will NOT receive an Originality Report until 24 hours from when the submission was made.
4. You will receive a digital receipt as proof of submission. This will be sent to your Bucks e-mail address; please keep this for reference.
5. You are reminded of the University’s regulations on cheating, plagiarism and self plagiarism. In submitting your assignment you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations.
6. Late submission within 10 working days of the deadline will result in the mark being capped at a maximum of 40%. Beyond this time the work will not be marked.
7. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to keep an electronic copy of your assignment for future reference.
Instructions to Students:
• This is an individual assignment.
• The assignment should be presented in report format. A report is a systematic, well organised document which defines and analyses a subject or problem.
• Unlike essays, reports are written in sections with headings and sub-headings. The structure you are expected to use is presented in “The Assignment Task”.
• Your submitted work must be presented in size 12, Arial font with 1.5 line spacing. Each page must be numbered.
• You should avoid use of the 1st and 2nd person. Use passive voice instead and write in an appropriately formal academic style, avoiding contractions (e.g., don’t, won’t, etc.) and informal or spoken forms of language.
• The word count for this assignment is 1500 words; please note the University guidelines which stipulate that you may submit 10% over or under this word count. The title page and the reference list are not included in the word count.
• You are expected to reference your sources according to “Cite them right” and provide a reference list. For a 1500 word count you are required to reference approximately 15 sources.
• Be sure not to identify any individual or organisation directly or by implication in your work (NMC, 2015). Equally, unless crucial to the argument and/or where the information is already in the public domain, refer to organisations only in the most general terms, e.g., an NHS trust.
This assignment tests the following Learning Outcomes for the module:
LO2. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the roles of community practitioners and their roles and responsibilities in promoting health and protecting adults at risk. (Harmful drinking)
LO3. Analyse local and national health data in order to identify health needs and priorities of a defined adult population/community.
LO4. Critically evaluate theories and ethical principles of health promotion and their application to collaborative public health interventions and evidence based practice.
The Assignment Task:
Summative Assignment Report.
The purpose of this Summative Assessment is for you to write a report in which you discuss and critically evaluate the findings from your summative group presentation on your chosen public health subject.
You are expected to use the following structure as guidance for completing the report. You may use headings/sub-headings:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post To submit electronically you must upload your work to the e-submission area within the Blackboard module concerned. Click Submit> Browse (find the correct file to upload) Upload> Submit appeared first on Nursing Homework Help.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!