A heart attack condition happens when an individualâ€s flow of blood to the heart is obstructed. This obstruction comes as a result of a buildup of fat, cholesterol and other substances, which form a plaque in the arteries that feed the heart (coronary arteries). The plaque eventually breaks away and forms a clot. The interrupted blood flow can damage or destroy part of the heart muscle. A heart attack, also called a myocardial infarction, can be fatal, but treatment has improved dramatically over the year. The following steps are necessary to be included in prevention and health promotion of heart attack (“Heart Disease Prevention | MedlinePlus,” 2019):
- Making sure you have enough sleep. If you don’t get enough sleep, you raise your risk of high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetes. Those three things can raise your risk for heart disease. Most adults need 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night.
- Manage stress. Stress can be linked to heart attack in various ways. Extreme stress can cause heart attack and also the various ways of coping with stress can also cause the disease.
- Avoid or quit smoking. Cigarette smoking can raise the blood pressure and put you at a higher risk for stroke and heart attack.
- Regular exercise. Exercise has many benefits, including strengthening your heart and improving your circulation. It can also help you maintain a healthy weight and lower cholesterol and blood pressure. All of these can lower your risk of heart disease.
- Limit alcohol. Drinking too much alcohol can raise your blood pressure. It also adds extra calories, which may cause weight gain. Both of those raise your risk of heart disease
The post topic 1 dq 1 comment 3 2 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!