I am going to school to become a nurse and the field I want to specialize In is trauma. Many of you are taking this course because you are interested in a career in the health sciences. Maybe you already know what you want to do or maybe you are deciding between a couple of different options. For your information literacy project this semester you have the opportunity to do some research on a health-related career.
1. Choose a health-related career- this can be your career goal or another career you are interested in learning about
2. Research the career Things to focus on: What are the job duties? Are there multiple opportunities?
What are the education requirements? Are there special certifications needed?
What is the job outlook? is it a growing career field, decreasing the career field?
3. Applications to this course- How does the knowledge learn in Anatomy and Physiology prepare someone for this career. Explain why taking this course is important for the particular job field
Formatting and report guidelines:
1. Title page Should include the Title of your report- Students name- Course Name- Semester- Instructor Date submitted (10 points)
2. Introduction- What is the career you are writing about and why did you choose to write about it (10 points)
3. Body of report- Here is where you present all of your research. Use the questions above to help you. (30 points)
4. Applications- Explain how it applies to Anatomy and Physiology (20 points)
5. Conclusion- What have you learned from writing this paper? How will it help you reach your career goals? (10 points)
6. References- You must use at least 3 references and cite them using proper APA style. This means citing within your paper and including a separate references page (10 points)
7. Composition and writing- Report must be written in the students own words using college-level grammar. (10 points)
The report should be at least four pages Page one title page pages 2 and 3 written report and page 4 references.
The report should be typed and double-spaced.
The post Trauma Nurse appeared first on Advanced Essay.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!