Action research is a form of inquiry in which a problem is identified and a series of actions are planned as a way of gaining deeper understanding of the range of possible solutions. The purpose of this discussion is to promote reciprocal sharing of your final action research report with others in your community of practice (your peers in this course) who would value the knowledge you have gained through the action research process.
There are two parts to this discussion.Part 1: Share the process and results of the action research planned in EDU671 and conducted in EDU675. At a minimum:
- Describe the purpose of your study by writing a statement that completes the following sentence, “The purpose of this study is to…” (two to three sentences).
- Post your research question(s) – Include definitions of key technical terms, if necessary. (one to three sentences)
- Outcomes/Results The “so what?” of your study—Answers to your research questions. (three to four sentences)
- Assuming you would conduct another cycle of this study, what specific modifications or adjustments would you make, and why? (three to four sentences)
- Explain why this study is important to the school and the students. ( two to three sentences)
- Explain why this study is important it is important for teachers and other educational practitioners to become researchers of their own practice. (two to three sentences)
- Attach a link to your electronic portfolio(Pathbrite).
- In one paragraph, reflect on your experience with the redesign of the Week Three Assignment in terms of challenges you encountered and how you overcame those challenges. Also include how your assessment promotes learning and innovation skills and how it could be used as a tool for ongoing evaluation of student progress.
Use the PowerPoint Template as a guide to help create a high quality presentation.
Alternate: If you do not have your own completed action research to utilize, you will take a slightly different approach to complete this discussion: Using the Ashford University Library, locate and analyze a peer-reviewed educational action research study. You will follow the same guidelines in Part 1 of the discussion to create a presentation to share in the discussion forum. An added part to your presentation is reference to the article.
Guided Response: Respond to at least two peers. In your replies, take on the role of a teacher listening to the presentation. Ask questions about your peer’s action research study and offer an additional resource for consideration that supports an alternative viewpoint. Though two replies is the basic expectation, for deeper engagement and learning, you are encouraged to provide responses to any comments or questions others have given to you, including the instructor. Responding to the replies given to you will further the conversation and provide additional opportunities for you to demonstrate your content expertise, critical thinking, and real-world experiences with this topic.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH COLLEGE NURSING PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post Week 4 discussion appeared first on College Nursing Papers.
Week 4 discussion was first posted on November 5, 2020 at 10:12 am.
©2019 "College Nursing Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!