2. ANSWERS IN YOUR OWN WORDS
Discussion Questions: Part 2 & 3
- What are the 3 main ways oncologists treat cancer? Describe how each of them work to fight cancer.
- What is palliative care? How has it changed the way oncologists and other physicians view patient care? What is your view on this approach to patient care?
- Where does cancer come from? How is a cancer cell different from a normal cell? Name the 2 types of genes found in cancer cells discussed in the film and explain how they act to cause cancer?
- Why do some argue that prevention is more important than any individual contribution to research, treatment, new therapies, etc..? What steps can an individual take to prevent cancer?
- How does immunotherapy work? Why do physicians feel it is so promising?
- Do you think there will be a cure for cancer in your lifetime? Why or why not?
- What are your final impressions of this film series? Is there anyone or anything in the film that stands out or is especially moving or inspiring? Has this film changed your understanding or the way you think about cancer?
This is the Final exam essay portion covering material from the second half of the intersession (the cancer film questions).It is open book so you may use the module pages, textbook, your own notes and any research you do, but are not permitted to receive assistance from any person or any other means of cheating.
Download the Final essay questions and type out your answers on the document.
The post What are the 3 main ways oncologists treat cancer? appeared first on Scholar Writers.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
STUCK with your assignments? Hire Someone to Write Your papers. 100% plagiarism-free work Guarantee!