Write clearly and concisely about sociology of developing countries using proper writing mechanics.
This paper will be turned in to Strayer Universitys turnitin plagiarism program
Use the Internet to research one (1) developing nation of your choice. Your research should include an examination of lending institutions health care and human capital as well as the material covered by the Webtext and lectures in Weeks 6 through 9.
Resources must also be within the last seven (7)
Introduction and Conclusion
Write a four (4) page research paper in which you:
1. Thoroughly explore whether or not funding from international lending institutions like the World Bank and the IMF are helping or hindering the social economic or political development of the country that you have selected. Support your response with examples.
2. Thoroughly discuss with examples at least four (4) substantive ways in which a healthy population strengthens the economy of the country that you have selected.
3. Thoroughly ascertain the degree to which the leadership of your chosen country has used foreign aid to improve its health care system. Support your response with concrete examples.
4. Thoroughly determine how human capital is used and what effect gender disparity has on these decisions
5. Thoroughly determine what role health plays in developing economies.
6. Thoroughly examine the role that the International Monetary Fund and World Bank play in transfers and the conditions they set to effect this funding.
7. Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology of developing countries.
8. Write clearly and concisely about sociology of developing countries using proper writing mechanics.
9. Use at least SEVEN (7) quality academic resources in this assignment. Resources must also be within the last seven (7) years. Note: Wikipedia blogs and other nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources. Approval of resources is at the instructors discretion. When referencing the selected resources please use the following format:
o Name of the author. Name of title. Retrieved from website url.
Soomo. Understanding Development [Webtext]. Retrieved from https://www.webtexts.com/courses/9218-cathey.
o Name of the Author. Name of the lecture [lecture type]. Retrieved from lecture url.
Strayer University. (2013). Understanding Development [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from /bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/story.html.
o Authors Name. (Date of publication). Title of the resource. Retrieved from website url.
Wuestewald Eric. (2014). Portraits of people living on a dollar a day. Retrieved from https://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/living-on-a-dollar-a-day-photos-renee-byer-thomas-nazario.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed double spaced using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment the students name the professors name the course title and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ALL NURSING ASSIGNMENTS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Write clearly and concisely about sociology of developing countries using proper writing mechanics. appeared first on All Nursing Assignments.
I absolutely LOVE this essay writing service. This is perhaps the tenth time I am ordering from them, and they have not failed me not once! My research paper was of excellent quality, as always. You can order essays, discussion, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Ask a Question. Get an Answer ASAP!